Friday, May 12, 2006

Guess who's back...

Hi everyone. Well, following a 14 month absence from the blog scene, I've decided to return. Not that I have anything interesting to say about the world, but I thought that in light of my up and coming trip to central Africa, it would be a great way to keep everyone aware of the details of the trip. I also thought that I could post some comments about the bands that I see at work.
Well, until then I plan to tidy my room, practice the guitar and spend my day pinning for my girlfriend who has been away for the past week, but who is returning tonight. Horray!

1 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger Claire Fayers said...

Hi Chris,
Look forward to reading your Rwandan epic. You might want to change your settings to require word verification for comments (go to settings then comments) otherwise the comments will be swamped with adverts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home